Store Our Stuff FAQs
If you don't see an answer to your question below, please contact us
A: Full Door to Door service, we deliver empty boxes and packing materials to you, you pack your items, then we collect your full boxes and put them into storage, then we deliver back to you – Sounds easy...and it is!!
1. We deliver large, strong, 18x18x18 (inch) boxes, bubble wrap (2 metres per box) and packing tape (1 roll) to your door on a date/ time that suits you. All materials are provided to you for no initial or extra cost.
2. You pack your stuff then give us a call and confirm a convenient collection date/ time/location. We then come and collect your stuff and any unused boxes/ packing materials. We will also collect 50% of the published fee based on the expected storage period and the number of boxes/items we are storing for you. Fully itemised receipts will always be provided.
3. We store your stuff securely and locally and when you know when and where you want us to deliver your stuff just call and we will deliver everything to you when it suits you. On delivery, the remaining balance (usually 50%) is payable.
A. No but the minimum chargeable period is one month.
A. No but for periods in excess of 6 months please contact us for prices.
A. Yes. The item would usually be charged as 1 box.
A. Yes. The important thing to remember is that a single box or bag must not weigh more than 25kg for health and safety reasons. Smaller boxes should be used for books.
A. We cannot accept:
1. Individual items in excess of 25kg cannot be collected due to health and safety regulations. Any boxes in excess of 25kg will have to be repacked into two boxes.
2. Individual (valuable) items worth in excess of £150 unless by prior arrangement, or items of value such as jewellery, cash, collectibles, watches, works of art, credit cards, stamps, bonds, securities, wines & spirits, tobacco, perishable goods, explosives & illegal goods.
3. Any item extremely fragile items such as tall mirrors or fish tanks.
4. Liquids: Shampoos, laundry detergents, cleaning supplies, hair spray or any other flammable substances.
A. We can collect from anywhere and deliver to anywhere. Transport within BA1 and BA2 postcodes is included in our prices and for transport outside of BA1 and BA2 postcodes a fee of £0.70 per mile will be charged.
A. We have every available business insurance policy in place but our insurance can only be applied to specific items that we know are in our possession and we know their exact location. If you have any specific item that needs to be insured (like a laptop, digital camera or mobile phone) we suggest you make sure you have it covered with your own student possessions or home insurance policy. Alternatively if you provide us with specific information about the item’s value, make, model, serial number and location we can specify it to our insurers and cover it at no extra cost to you.
A. At Store Our Stuff you only pay for whole months only. If you have booked / paid for two months’ storage but you need your stuff stored for a few extra weeks there will be no additional charges until the end of the third month.